The Department of Education offers four courses: Child Education Studies, Education for Health and Sports, Childcare Studies, Special Needs Education. Students can learn the necessary specialized knowledge and skills, from theoretical to practical, in their chosen fields of specialization. The main goals of the program are to train students to become teachers in primary schools, junior or senior high schools (health and physical education), special schools, and kindergartens and/or nursery schools.
The features of this department are:
- small-group instruction and a tutoring system
- training to acquire academic skills
- school teaching practice with gradually decreasing levels of support
- a self-directed learning system
- activities to develop management skills
- local partnerships with schools, boards of education, etc.